Wednesday 7 October 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Paper Dolls Lace Court


Paper Dolls are probably better known for their cocktail dresses, but their shoe collection is gaining momentum, with some really nice styles this season.
Like these black lace court shoes £58. You can see how they would compliment the dresses and other clothing within the brand, but that's not to say they can't be worn with other things. Here I've chosen a plus size look and as far as I'm aware Paper Dolls haven't branched out into bigger sizes yet. I'm a big fan of lace and this red dress is just gorgeous. It's similar to this one and a fraction of the price. I'd add this Orelia hair garland and a black coat, which is selling out fast (no wonder at that price). What do you think of this look and did you know Paper Dolls did shoes?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Paper Dolls Lace Court
Worn with:  Little White Lies red lace dress £70, Bonmarche long black duster coat £38 and Orelia 'Evil Eva' flower veil £25.

2 comments :

  1. I didn't know about this brand! I loved the shoes and the dress you showed, I really "need" these shoes!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hadn't realised they had quite a big range of shoes either.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.