Tuesday 3 November 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice The Death Star


With a busy week, I didn't have time for our 'luxe' edition of TSGSI at the weekend. However I was so pleased with the look I'd made, that I'm posting it today. When I began gathering items for this, something just clicked immediately and I knew exactly the direction it was heading. There was one item I suppose I 'compromised' on, but actually it's so fabulous, it totally worked anyway (even if it wasn't what I had in my head originally). Considering these boots were the priciest in the Star Wars collection, I thought they'd fit in better with my designer look.
They are Irregular Choice 'The Death Star' £275 with a stormtrooper on one heel and Darth Vader on the other. For a fleeting moment I had skinny leather trousers or something similar in mind, but then I tried to imagine them with a dress and this kinda artsy Vivienne Westwood one is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted patterned socks but couldn't really find the perfect pair, toyed with the idea of Calvin Klein legwarmers (!) then saw these Wolford tights and fell in love. Now they are extortionate, I know, but they were limited edition (only 499 pairs made worldwide) and this image (and even the ones on the site) don't do them justice. I've seen other photos and they are like leg jewellery, amazingly sparkly! I finished with this Unique coat from Topshop.  I love the eclectic vibes I'm getting from this whole look, what do you think?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice The Death Star
Worn with: Topshop Unique 'Maida' tweed coat £495, Vivienne Westwood Red label 'Amber' dress £735 and Wolford limited edition tights £260.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.