Monday 23 November 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Mal E Bow Black


Hello, hope you are all well today. This post is a little late and it's your weekly Irregular Choice post for last week! Don't worry, there is another one coming tomorrow for this week.
The shoes are Irregular Choice Mal E Bow in black £80 with silver accents. I've been ogling these all week actually and feeling like my one pair of Mal E Bow need a pal! It's amazing the difference between these and last seasons plain black ones...the silver really lifts them. I decided I'd wear these with this floral cami top and a mulberry faux suede pencil skirt and coordinating tights. I'd likely wear a fitted cardigan over the top and then this lovely fur collar coat from AX Paris. What do you think of this look and do you own any Mal E Bow courts?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Mal E Bow Black
Worn with: AX Paris long fur collar coat £50, floral cami top £22 and faux suede midi skirt £20 and Topshop 80 Denier Mulberry tights £6.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.