Thursday 5 November 2015

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Teach


I'm becoming very regular with my late night posts! I find I'm hard at it all day, but before I know it, it's getting really late and I've not published anything. Great for my international readers with time differences who get to read it first!
Ok so these shoes are Office Teach £65 and also come in plain black, if snakeskin isn't your thing. Their shape is very similar to Dolce & Gabbana mary-janes and I can definitely see why Office came up with that name. I'd have worn these as my school shoes in a heartbeat. They and most other full price things (including Irregular Choice and the Star Wars range) have 20% off with the code FAB20. It's just until the 8th, so worth taking a look. I didn't go for the school look today and instead opted for a very festive looking outfit (I'm getting in the spirit early this year), with this beautiful floral prom dress from Miss Selfridge. The metallic jacquard fabric is even more prominent in the images on the model than the still life, it's very pretty. I've added these two nail polishes from the new Lancome Christmas range, both of which I bought this week and will have reviews of soon. The gold leaf top coat is absolutely stunning over the vivid red which already has smaller golden flecks throughout. I also added this pom-pom necklace, which is what made the outfit very Christmassy I thought. What do you think, like this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Office Teach
Worn with: Miss Selfridge floral jacquard prom dress £65 and pom pom necklace £16.50 and Lancome Vernis In Love in 425 Rouge Midnight £13.50 and 555 Gold Leaf Effect Top Coat £13.50.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.