Wednesday 23 December 2015

12 Shoes Of Christmas - Day 11


Hello, how are you all? It's been a busy day for visitors and my friend is coming shortly, so I shall be quick.
Tomi is wearing the most wonderful boots today that I'm kicking myself for not getting now! They look fantastic on the foot and generally much more fabulous than I realised at the time. They are made of red metallic fabric, all tied up like a Christmas present and even the zip is multi-coloured.  I love little details like that.  I'm wearing an equally Christmas looking pair, my new Trixy in green with the two-tone unicorn heel.  Aren't they both gorgeous?

Today Tomi is wearing: Red Galactii ankle boots
Today I'm wearing: Green Trixy unicorn heels

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.