Sunday 17 January 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Moschino Cheap & Chic Mesh Boot


Hola chicas! I've had loads to do this week, that's taken my time up, so I'm combining my plus size post with my high-end look.
The shoes are mesh ankle boots by Moschino Cheap & Chic £215.93 (sale, old season as they renamed the brand Boutique Moschino last year). They are open toed, with patent detailing like the little bow across the front and feature a back zip and nice, chunky heel. I teamed them with a fancy dress as I liked the way they looked together. You may not know this (took me a while) but Simply Be started selling Coast (exclusively). Coast are brilliant for wedding guest attire (or even bridesmaids), but their range stops at an 18 usually, so it's nice to see key pieces in sizes 20-26. This dress is actually a variation of the much loved full midi skirts they do so well each season. For the plus range, they attached a stretchy long sleeved Bardot style top. Like I say, I didn't want full on glamour, I wanted to make the look a little less dressy and more wearable and the boots do just that. i added this bejewelled unicorn brooch from Yoox and this rather odd looking DSquared bag. It's a wee pouch (not a shower cap), with a really cool opening, you'll have to click the link to see the other view. What do you think of this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Moschino Cheap & Chic Mesh Boot


Worn with: Coast Chloe metallic dress £136 (sale), Lisa C Bijoux unicorn brooch £55 (sale) and DSquared pouch bag £218.

4 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.