Saturday 20 February 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Vivienne Westwood Red Mary-Jane 2


The shiny red shoes are back, this time for a plus size outfit. You can find my high street version here.
The shoes are Vivienne Westwood red mary janes £350. I feel like I cheated a little today. Only because I picked 'matching' items and that feels like someone else put them together or certainly that I had little input! This houndstooth dress is from Voodoo Vixen at Simply Be and has a lovely bold, poppy print over the top of the checks. The coordinating cardigan is black with red trim and beautiful embroidered poppies on the back to tie in with the dress. The outfit didn't require a cardigan to be honest, but it was too cute, not to talk about too! I accessorised with this sale Boden bag, in the form of a black cab. The London bus was red overkill! What do you think of this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Vivienne Westwood Red Mary-Jane 2
Worn with: Voodoo Vixen 'Prue' plus size cardigan £27.50 (sale) and Suzanne dress £52 (sale) and Boden black taxi bag £59.40 (sale)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.