Friday 25 March 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss L Fire Seahorse 1


I'm back with a new pair of shoes to style this week, beginning with my plus size look. These sandals are new in and I also have news of a special offer on them.
So we'll start with those, Miss L Fire Seahorse sandals £65. Miss L Fire have updated their classic wedge sandal with a beautiful seahorse for SS16 and this style is exclusive to Schuh. Today I've chosen to wear the sandals with these patterned trousers by Persona and this khaki waterfall jacket by New Look Inspire. For a flash of colour, I added this orange T from Evans. I accessorised with these chunky cat eye sunglasses and a rather adorable straw cat bag. I'm really fond of this outfit, even if it's not something I'd totally wear myself, what do you think? Check back tomorrow for my high-street, non-plus look and on Sunday I'll feature my high-end outfit (it's looking gorgeous already).The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss L Fire Seahorse 1

Worn with:  New Look Inspire khaki waterfall jacket £39.99, Evans orange long sleeve basic t-shirt £5 (sale), Persona 'Romeo' animal trouser £48 (sale), ASOS straw cat clutch bag £25 and Topshop chunky cateye sunglasses £16. 

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.