Sunday 17 April 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Iron Fist Share Bear Platform 1


A little topsy turvy with TSGSI this week. I'm beginning with my high-end edition (which I usually finish with) and over the next couple of days will have my plus size and high street looks.
The shoes are indeed high-street, from the newest Care Bear range at Iron Fist. I loved this collaboration last year, so I'm really excited to see another collection. The Share Bear platform £53.99 are possibly my favourite from the range and definitely on my wishlist. They are lilac with a chunky heel, big bear face on the front and unlike the pink version last season, these have a strap and visible platform. I've stuck with pastel colours and quirky accents, starting with this cutesy dress by RedValentino. Do eye prints freak you out? I rather like the starry version on the bodice of this dress. Fun and whimsical anime! I'm loving the angles on the Fendi sunglasses, which look like they were made for this dress and I wanted ankle socks with these shoes, to add to the kawaii feel. This polka dot mesh pair are perfect.  I finished with a cat clutch by Karl Lagerfeld (of course), which seems to tie all the pieces together. What do you think, do you like my first look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Iron Fist Share Bear Platform 1
Worn with: REDValentino novelty print dress, Fendi cat eye sunglasses, Karl Lagerfeld minaudiere cat clutch and Gallo lilac and turquoise socks.

2 comments :

  1. I'm not totally sold on eye-print (esp when placed on the boob-area where it looks like they have eyes!!!) but the whole look really is cutesy! I liked the Miss Patina cardie with shut eyelashes on each side as Imogen worn undone, the positioning was good!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah, a little awkward! It would look terrible on me, the eyes would be stretched and everything!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.