Monday 18 April 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Iron Fist Share Bear Platform 2


Hello, hope you are well today. Yesterday I showed you my high-end look first (I normally leave it until last) and today I have a fabulous plus size outfit for the same shoes.
The shoes are Iron Fist Care Bears Share Bear platforms £53.99. The obvious choice for these shoes is lots of colour and of course pastels, so I was keen to see if they would work with monochrome instead. I've actually had this look saved for weeks, but have been awaiting the right shoes (and I try to have variety within my 3 looks each week). I really love this. The blouse comes with the neck tie detail and the black skinny ripped jeans are both from Evans. That blouse would be hard working in any wardrobe I'm sure. I added this Topshop hat and a splash of colour with this SkinnyDip bag. Yes, it's not 'novelty' shaped for once, they do 'grown up' too (well, almost). What do you think, do you like this look? Check back tomorrow for my final high-street look.The Shoe Girl Styles It: Iron Fist Share Bear Platform 2

Worn with: Evans Collection ivory tie neck shirt and black ripped skinny jeans, Topshop wide brim fedora hat and SkinnyDip leopard mini tote.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.