Sunday 3 April 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Terry De Havilland Sima 3


Hello gang! Sorry for the late posting (at least I am posting, PHP is a neglected blog these days). We had my nephews staying overnight, so I haven't had a minute to myself. Tonight though, I have my final look of the week for these shoes. You can find my plus size outfit here and high street here and read on for my high end look.
As they have been all week, the shoes are Terry de Havilland Sima £350. Though my 3 looks have been different to one another, I have kept a lot of colour in them all and tonight is no exception. I toyed with black with flashes of colour, but like I said earlier in the week, I was in the mood for colour and I got to play around with a lot in this one! I imagine you could spend a good while looking at all the details of the print on this Dolce & Gabbana dress. Even more so in the longer version, but for this look I chose the shorter shift. The Isabella tote in the range is a brilliant match for the 'Carretto' print series, though I personally am not as in love with the shape as the Miss Sicily bags. I added this jewelled cuff by DSquared and these patterned sunnies from Marc by Marc Jacobs. It's a very playful look, what do you think?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Terry De Havilland Sima 3

Worn with: Dolce & Gabbana Carretto shift dress £995 and red Isabella tote bag £945, DSquared2 jewelled cuff £189 (sale) and Marc by Marc Jacobs MMJ 406/S sunglasses £128.

4 comments :

  1. That dress looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the intricate prints D&G use, the longer dress is even more stunning.

      Delete
  2. These are lovely shoes, they remind me of holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd wear this whole thing on holiday. If I won millions of £'s!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.