Wednesday 11 May 2016

Day 1070 - Shoesday Tuesday


Shoes: Bunnie Love Irregular Choice 

Shoesday Tuesday on a Wednesday, what's happening? Well I had a lot going on yesterday and though I seemed to tick many things off my to-do list, I still found myself writing this post at midnight, while checking my emails and catching up on Person Of Interest from the night before. I'd been up early and I decided it was silly, so shut the laptop, switched off the TV and went to bed. I do apologise that it's a day late.
Ok so these shoes came out just before Easter. I bought the pink, they also came in black or a turquoise blue. The pink are actually more peach in the flesh, with that amazing oil-slick finish that Irregular Choice (understandably) seem so fond of these days. There's spots and heart cut-outs on the sides of the shoes with a fuchsia metallic underlay and a large lilac bow on the toe. They are shaped like Oz with the 'tongue' detail up the front, but this time have bunny ears in front and of course that wonderful carved perspex heel, which goes from deep pink to clear with a lilac tip. Oh and I almost forgot about the little pom pom bunny tail at the back.  Smaller than I'd have liked (I love the big one on White Rabbit), but a cute touch nonetheless. Sadly my pair were slightly damaged, so I only have these photos for you in my jammies, but I thought you'd like to see them. Size wise, I thought they were tiny at first, but they are one of these styles that even by the second time you try them, they feel much better. I find that with most of the perspex heeled shoes, but had these been perfect, I'd have stuck with my usual size.  What do you think, do you like these?

Fit: Just under 4" heel. A little snug at first, but just opt for your usual size.
Comfort: No issues with these, heel easy to walk on.

4 comments :

  1. They're very pretty but I'd also like the pom pom bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These really have grown on me. I need to decide on a colour and then maybe will get them in a couple of months if they're still around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't decide if I need to track them down again after returning 2 pairs I wasn't happy with.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.