Sunday 1 May 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Vivienne Westwood Stripe Mary Jane 2


A bit of a switch up this week, as yesterday I presented my high-street outfit and today I give you an alternative version. That's because my high-end and plus-size are combined tomorrow. Whaaaat? Yeah, very unusual that I get to do that because there's even less options than usual when it comes to expensive clothing in larger sizes. Back to today and of course, I've opted for a different style to yesterday where we had the flamingo wiggle dress.
Firstly the shoes this week are Vivienne Westwood striped mary jane £315. Do you remember the shimmer jeans I featured from Topshop the other week? They've only gone one better and come up with a mermaid version with sequins! They have the same relaxed fit, but gorgeous greeny-blue sequins down the front and ripped knees. I like jeans cropped and rolled up with heels, it's got more of a modern feel than full length, remember the pointy court and bootcut phase in the early 00's? Trying to block that out!  On top I'm wearing this cute My Little Pony t-shirt and I finished with this metallic bag from ASOS. What do you think, do you like this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Vivienne Westwood Stripe Mary Jane 2
Worn with: My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic T-shirt, Moto mermaid sequin boyfriend jeans and ASOS 'Pop Art' bow clutch bag.

4 comments :

  1. Those jeans are amazing!!!! Are the sequins all over (could be uncomfortable!) The shoes are really nice!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just down the front panels. SO shimmery, I love it.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, those jeans would be the kind I'd wear if I ever wore jeans.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.