Sunday 26 June 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Camilla Elphick Coral Reef 1


Ok how freaky was this? I chose these shoes a while ago to style, but it's taken until now for them to feature on the blog. I'd always thought they'd look amazing with this dress, so I took a closer look at it, only to find the website had styled the dress with those shoes too! Great minds think alike!
Seeing as it's a rare occurrence, I thought I'd include the photo of them together on the model, so you could see them, as you'd wear them. The shoes are Camilla Elphick Coral Reef £297, which have just gone half price in the sale. The more orangey toned flowers are picked up in the dress print, though the shoe base colour isn't. I'm not a massive colour matcher when it comes to busy prints like this. Anything will go really. I'd add as many accessories as you wished; hair flowers, sunglasses, a big cuff or earrings like these (also in the sale). I'm sure the dress would work for a more casual look too, with sandals for the beach or something. I'm still big on bright colours just now, so really loving this outfit. Tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it, I'll have one of my high street looks for the shoes. I've really not been feeling right for a few weeks, so have mostly been sleeping and unfortunately not blogging so much.  What do you think of this first look though?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Camilla Elphick Coral Reef 1
Worn with: L.K. Bennett Kim dress and Ottoman Hands stone tassel earrings.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.