Wednesday 14 September 2016

Day 1081 - Shoesday Tuesday

wearing irregular choice alice lost your muchness boots
Shoes: Irregular Choice Alice Lost Your Muchness 

Apologies for being a day late with Shoesday this week. I was quite busy yesterday and really wanted to get my review of these boots out first. You can click that link to see them in more detail. Today, I'm looking at them on the feet.  You can also find the sequins Who In The World Am I? on my feet last week here.
I spoke about the fit a lot in my review yesterday, so I don't really want to repeat myself, but that is what you came here for. Sooo, I ordered two sizes (my usual and the size up) and both fitted. The size up were comfier and by no means slipping off my foot or too roomy in that area. The smaller of the two were very tight across the ankle of the boot (below my ankle, up the front of my foot/leg), but still zipped up no problem. There wasn't a lot in it, so you'll likely be fine with either, it just depends on your preference really. They were hard to photograph here I tell you! A combination of the height of the boot, me being a lot less able to contort myself to take photos of my own feet (and legs) and the fact these were the third pair I'd photographed that day all contributed. I actually found blindly taking them on my phone easier than with my camera, but there's a mix here of both photos I think. As I said in my review, the left and right boots show different scenes down the leg. The Alice one is quite pink looking, but the floral is more of a mix. There's never been a platform sole with any of the Alice heeled styles and there's no need.  I find it very manageable and it feels like it's on the lower end of the scale when it comes to character heels, even although at 4", it isn't the lowest.  What do you think, do you like them?

Wearing: Knees Up leggings Irregular Choice.
Fit: 4" heel, full length inside zip. True-ish to size, depending on how tight fitting you prefer them. Snug fit in the foot and lower leg in my usual size, more comfortable in the bigger size.
Comfort: Don't foresee any issues with these. Comfortable lining and manageable heel. wearing irregular choice disney alice lost your muchness bootswearing irregular choice alice lost your muchness boots front wearing irregular choice lost your muchness boots wearing irregular choice alice character heel lost your muchness bootswearing irregular choice alice lost your muchness heel detail

2 comments :

  1. Aw poor Alice she looks like she's getting squished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a running joke amongst us that the Alice heel looks like she's pooping!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.