Wednesday 7 September 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss Selfridge Athena Boot 1

miss selfridge athena embroidered ankle boots
I feel really odd showing you these shoes and this whole outfit, when I'm currently sitting sweltering after the hot and humid day we've had (and indeed have had all week). I actually prepared these sets over a month ago, so probably should've shown you them then and the weather would've been boiling ever since! If you like that, I personally hate that no-air, stuffy feeling or worse, melting, which I am doing right now! I was totally in full-on Autumn/Winter mode last week, with the darker nights and looking forward to Santa coming (!) but I feel like it's on hold, for now!
So these boots are gorgeous. It's been a long time since I've lusted after shoes from Miss Selfridge (Athena £85), but they are really cute. This is my plus-size look for them. Like I say, I was getting the Autumn feels with this khaki blouse and checked trouser combo. I love the idea of adding a cape to this outfit and I finished with a little gold heart shaped bag, but a satchel or big tote or anything would go really. What do you think, do you like this look?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss Selfridge Athena Boot 1

Worn with: Camel cape, khaki blouse with tie, tartan trousers and embossed heart bag.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.