Sunday 11 September 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss Selfridge Athena Boot 2

miss selfridge athena ankle boots
Hello, how are you all today? This is my high end look and again there's definitely an Autumnal feel to this outfit. The weather today here anyway, is cooler, so I'm feeling much more in tune with that!
The boots are Miss Selfridge Athena £85.  I chose this long floral Anna Sui dress to wear, as I'm really keen on maxi lengths with boots for winter.  The dress has such a wonderful vintage feel to it and fyi, it's half price in the sale now, but selling fast.  The purple hat expertly picks out the purple flowers in the dress and really brightens the whole look. I finished with this quilted stud bag from the Rockstud line at Valentino. A fur stole thrown over the shoulder would look fabulous with this too. What do you think, do you like this look? Tomorrow, I'll have my high street outfit, so be sure and come back for that.The Shoe Girl Styles It: Miss Selfridge Athena Boot 2
Worn with: Maxi dress, purple felt hat and quilted bag.

2 comments :

  1. I adore modern twists on Edwardian necklines- this is a winner for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see you in this dress actually. And the hat!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.