Sunday 16 October 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Dreamkiss 3

irregular choice dreamkiss unicorn heels
Hello, here's my third outfit this week for these shoes. This is my high end look and I went for something quite dressy as my previous two (high street here and plus size here) were more on the casual side.
The shoes are Irregular Choice Dreamkiss £109 and the carved perspex heel remains one of my favourites. It's so easy to wear and a nice solid base to walk on, hence why I own a ton-load of these styles! This whole outfit is so magical, starting with the embellished dress by Needle & Thread. They are fast becoming my go-to brand for that style of garment for my TSGSI posts. They do embellishment so well!  This one has a beautiful mid-length tulle skirt and the bodice is beaded in a cross-hatch fashion. It's Carrie Bradshaw ballerina-esque isn't it? I chose to add this luxurious furry coat, but I could totally see a leather jacket or something a little tougher giving this overtly 'girly' dress an edge. The bag again is absolute dream, I adore that toy soldier applique and embellishments and yes it costs an arm and a leg, but one can dream! I finished with this jewelled hairband which seemed like a perfect partner for the bag, even although they are from different brands. What do you think? Which has been your favourite look this week?The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Dreamkiss 3
Worn with: Collarless coat, pink tulle dress, toy soldiers bag and jewelled hairband.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.