Tuesday 29 November 2016

Day 1090 - Shoesday Tuesday

wearing disney irregular choice so this is love shoes
Shoes: Irregular Choice So this Is Love (Cinderella) 

Hello everyone! Today I have my penultimate Cinderella shoe for you, So This Is Love. I recently reviewed this style over on Pink Haired Princess if you'd like to see the shoe in more detail. As I said in that post, these just might be my favourite from the whole collection, they are really lovely.
I tried a size 5/38 (my regular size) and it's a nice fit on me and actually the only style I've kept from this collection in that size. As I suspected, the strap across the foot with the bow on it, is a little tight and there's a bit of a wriggle to get them on. There is a small elasticated section in the centre of the strap and it's got just enough stretch to allow me to get my heel into the shoe, then pull the strap up into place. The centre of the bow is covered in chunky glitter but is soft at the back, so there's no rubbing against the skin there. The only issue I see in terms of wearing them is the strap might pinch a bit. If your feet are more narrow than mine, then this shouldn't be an issue, but I think the more often I wear them and take them on and off, the strap will loosen. It's not painful by any means, they are just a little bit uncomfortable in that area. I'm really looking forward to wearing these, gold isn't usually my colour, but I've been itching to wear them somewhere. I have a dentist's appointment this week, so I might get the chance then (though there's many new styles competing to be worn this week)! What do you think, do you like these?

Wearing: New Look leggings (old).
Fit: Just under 4" heel. Elasticated section on strap, slip-on. True to size, I'd stick with your usual size on these.
Comfort: I think the strap may pinch a little, but I don't foresee any issue with the shoe. wearing cinderella irregular choice so this is love shoeswearing irregular choice so this is lovewearing disney cinderella irregular choice so this is lovewearing irregular choice so this is love cinderella embroidered bird toesirregular choice so this is love cinderella shoe

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.