Monday 16 January 2017

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Fancy This 2

irregular choice fancy this aw16 shoe
I hope you enjoyed my high-end look yesterday for these shoes. Today I'll be styling a plus size outfit around them.
The shoes are Irregular Choice Fancy This £67.50 (sale) with woven uppers and velvet bow. I veered ever so slightly away from my white blouse with black neck-tie this week, once I spied this lovely red one! As the shoes are black, I wanted to add in a brighter colour and this does the job nicely. I'd wear them with these skinny black jeans and I added a black, white and red checked coat. To finish I brought in some more colour with this fun, Fendi inspired clutch bag, complete with fluffy monster face. Quite different to yesterday, what do you think? Check back on Wednesday for my final (high street) outfit.The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Fancy This 2


Worn with: Frill blouse, high waisted skinny jeans, check duster coat and novelty clutch.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.