Wednesday 18 January 2017

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Fancy This 3

irregular choice fancy this shoes
Hello, how is this week treating you so far? I've been super productive, so long may it continue! Well it actually did, until right now. I have a sold out item in my set (because I made the sets last weekend) and I haven't replaced it. I will provide a couple of alternatives that are available to buy, but I'm battling the tiredness after exerting myself showering today, so there you go! This is my high-street outfit and you can find my plus size one here and high end here.
So the last in the trio, the shoes are still Irregular Choice Fancy This £72 (sale). The sold out item is the beautiful jacquard skirt. I'll link to it below just on the off chance it ever comes back in stock (actually there's one size 12 since I starting writing this). This pewter skirt and this border skirt would also work well, but like I said in my intro, I'm too tired to go changing my set now. I did however have to renege on that as the moon and star brooch set I picked out disappeared too (ah the downside of being organised), so I've replaced it with something else.  Yellow isn't a shade I ever gravitate towards, it's my sister's favourite colour, but I have very, very little of it in my wardrobe. I added splashes here as I think it works nicely alongside greys and silvers and I didn't want to look like a monotone tin-man! The lemon jacket also comes in coat form if that's more your thing. What do you think, do you like this outfit? Which has been your favourite this time?
The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Fancy This 3

Worn with: Grey cardigan, jacquard midi skirt, mohair jacket, brooch and gem box clutch.

2 comments :

  1. Hello, dear! I hope you are fine now, productive and not tired - well, I know you told me you have some problems and I am anaemic - so tiredness links us, although I prefer the shoe-link :) I looooved this pair of shoes, I love IC! I didn't like yellow till like, mmm, 6 years ago. But then I discovered it was my father's favorite color (but he seldom wore anything yellow! For men, I mean, a T-shirt, for ex., I only remmember it once).Now I looove it! Loved the skirt you proposed for the outfit. Hope you have a very nice weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.