Saturday 2 September 2017

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Eros 3

high street look for irregular choice eros shoes
Hello gang! Here's my final (high street) look this week.  Here are links to my plus size and high end outfits, if you missed them.
The shoes as always are Irregular Choice Eros £125 aka the 4 blog posts in a week shoes! Well, they are rather special, so I don't care. This look I couldn't quite get right. I wanted something much more casual than I'd gone for previously and it just wasn't coming together at all, until late tonight when I decided to have another crack at it and voila! Put this together very quickly. Now, I will add that I'd wear a collar with this jumper, ASOS have some really cool ones that I've linked to below including a frilled pearl one which would tie in rather nicely with the shoes. Unfortunately I couldn't add them to my set as there wasn't space and it wasn't looking right, but I'm sure you can imagine how it would look. The jumper is really cute with a telephone design on the front. It scares me that kids today don't know phones like this or don't even know house phones period. Like how can so much change in a few years? Anyway, I've teamed it with some ripped jeans.  You're going to want the fit to be quite snug and short at the ankle to really show off the wings and strapping on these shoes.  I finished with this cute fluffy pouch and Dior perfume that I've been wearing all this week. It's cosy and calming, I love it.  How has your week been?  I've been a bit better this week, I feel like I still have tonnes to do, but I'm always quite satisfied once I've managed to publish these three TSGSI posts!  The Shoe Girl Styles It: Irregular Choice Eros 3
Worn with: Telephone jumper, ripped cropped jeans, collar, furry eye pouch and Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet.

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.