Saturday 30 April 2016

The Shoe Girl Styles It: Vivienne Westwood Stripe Mary Jane 1


Oooh I just spied these shoes and I'm in love! So seeing as I'm already obsessed with them, I decided to add to that by styling three outfits around them! I am cruel to myself, haha!
The shoes are Vivienne Westwood stripe mary-jane £315 and you might recall I styled the red patent version a wee while ago? Plus size here, high street here and high end here if you need a refresher.  I've always been more of a polka dot girl, but stripes have been appealing more to me lately and I love the fresh, slightly nautical feeling of these. I wasn't sure if it was overkill with this outfit, but decided to just go for it. The sarong dress is by Collectif and features this wonderful sketchy flamingo print. I added this beautiful flamingo cardigan (also by Collectif), which I've had my eye on for some time and finished with this holographic shell bag by SkinnyDip. I think because the colours are quite muted, you can get away with the double flamingo and clashing stripe prints. What do you think? Check back tomorrow for my second look.The Shoe Girl Styles It: Vivienne Westwood Stripe Mary Jane

Worn with: Collectif Lucy flamingo cardigan and Mahina flamingo sarong dress and SkinnyDip holographic shell bag.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.